Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacation, Sickness, Catch-up!

We enjoyed a wonderful road trip to South Dakota. Camping in the wonderful Black Hills and enjoying the peace and quite that surrounded us.

As soon as we returned I got hit with a Sinus Infections that quickly turned into a double ear infection. I ended up with two weeks of two different antibiotics. I enjoyed about 3 weeks of part or no hearing. The kids enjoyed having a couple more weeks off of school.

I am still trying to play catch-up with the house, school, church calling, etc...

I will try and post more later but for now I will post a few pictures from our trip.



4 comments:

Irene said...

Great pictures Carolyn!! I hope you are feeling better.
Hugs!

Bernadette said...

Love it! Super Mom!!! :)

I hope you feel better soon too - nothing worse than sinus & ear infections. :(

Big hugs, B

Brigitte Ballard said...

I hope you feel 100% again soon. I love the Mount Rushmore pics. SO CUTE!

Grajeda Family said...

So can I vote for one of these candidates instead of the two clowns that are running now?