Monday, December 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Bernie to do a count down to Christmas Post. I love this time of year when everything smells good and we turn our house into joy and thanksgiving for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The time to reflect on the sacrafice that was given and to admire Mother Mary for her role she played in this great plan.



We don't officially set up Christmas until December 5th in preperation for St. Nick's Day on December 6th but the Advent Calendar must go up on the 1st.



Happy Counting down, 24 days to go.


On a side note; I am thinking about making these advent calendars for a craft show next year. The advent calendar is 20 in. x 26 in. with 25 days to count down to Christmas. It would be great if you would give me feedback: Do you like it? Do you think people would buy them? How much do you think I should ask? Thanks!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

I LOVE it!! I think you'd do really well if you sold them - let me know if you do. I loved your post too, and look forward to reading more. :)

Jacquie said...

Merry Christmas Ricker's. I love it! Sign me up for one. Our Advent Calendar is getting ratty. How much time does it take to make one and how much do the materials cost?