Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thoughts

i am: born Carolyn Norton, Carolyn Ricker for the past 13 years. People that know me best call me Care.
i think: everyone should have 4 children
i know: life is all about family
i want: my house to be finished
i have: a wonderful life with a firm faith in our Savior Jesus Christ
i wish: Europe wasn't so far away and the cost of visiting wasn't so much
i miss: My drive through the country side in Germany to the wonderful little village we lived in.
i hate: people that lie, greed, laziness
i fear: anything bad happening to my family
i feel: that most people are inherently good
i hear: the theme song to "Greatest American Hero"
i crave: european chocolate, German ice-cream
i search: now that I am gospel doctrine teacher in church I am searching the scriptures
i wonder: why society has made life so complicated
i regret: not believing in my self worth while growing up
i love: the most vivid memories are the birth of my children, hugs and kisses from my children, watching my children try and try and then succeed, snuggling with James the two nights he is home, a clean house even if it only lasts 2 seconds, the smell of the morning air, feeling the Holy Spirit so strong it makes me cry
i care: for my family, being kind
i always: say I love you, know where my children are
i am not: good at everything
i believe: In Heavenly Father, his son Jesus Christ, the Bible and The Book of Mormon, if you do good good will be given to you
i dance: to make my girls happy and to embarrass Joel
i sing: Gavin to sleep, in the car
i don’t: always plan my time well
i write: not enouph
i win: when I make my children feel like they did their best and it was wonderful
i lose: when I snap at my children when I should have taken a time out to cool down
i never: think there is a limit to what people can accomplish
i listen: when someone wants to talk, when my children think something isn't fair, the promptings of the Holy Spirit
i can usually be found: in the shool room
i am scared: of losing any of my children, heights, snakes
i need: just one more hour a day
i am happy about: the love that James and I share as a family

Your Turn...

3 comments:

Irene said...

Love it!

Bernadette said...

Ditto - love it! :) Great answers. Miss you!

Jacquie said...

Ditto to the 3rd power! I love your blog, it is such a wonderful way to stay in touch!
Hugs,
Jacquie